Fort Myers, FL
Job Summary Material handling & inventorymanager is accountable for thedaily management of the receiving, production and inventory control processes.
Job duties andresponsibilities of the Material Handling & Inventory Manager
- Oversee the operational transactions in the plant including receiving, production, scheduling, product distribution and physical inventories.
- Identify and implement proper methods for obtaining optimal production and manage product inventory levels to best meet company goals and sales demands.
- Implementation (where needed) and enforcement of SOPs, food safety guidelines, HACCP and other standards and policies to ensure production of the highest quality product and compliance with regulatory agencies and customer requirements.
- Ensure processes and manage the systems of monitoring and measuring production performance.
- Develop processes and create production reporting and KPI’s to effectively manage and communicate overall plant performance.
- Ensure timely identification, root cause analysis and corrective actions of production issues.
- Work with King Brand’s inventory system to assure accurate inventory and movement of product through the plant on a FIFO basis.
- Work effectively with others as related to scheduling, communication, warehousing, inventory, distribution and support systems.
- IQMS superuser and trainer including maintenance of software updates.
- Assist with the implementation of the quality module in IQMS.
- Other responsibilities as required.